Thursday, October 8, 2015

All About Mrs.Pinedo

Hello Everyone! I am so excited to share a quick biography about myself.
My name is Joy Pinedo and I am the 7th of 8 children. I was born in North Carolina and moved to Utah at the age of 2. I was raised in Ferron, Utah before moving to Price, Utah where I went to Jr. High and High School. I graduated from Carbon High and played volleyball and basketball throughout school. I attended College of Eastern Utah where I played volleyball and graduated with an Associates of Science Degree. I am now currently a full-time student at Utah Valley University where I am studying Elementary Education.
I am married to Jordan Pinedo and together we have a 20 month old little boy named Will. He is the light of our lives and is constantly making us laugh! We love to go swimming, hiking, read books, eat at Cracker Barrel and watch movies. We currently live in Springville, Utah and love it!
In my free time I love to read books, watch movies, play volleyball, and go jogging. I love life and look forward to watch the future holds for me and my family!


No comments:

Post a Comment